About Caterina Rando
“Everyone can use fresh ideas and an energy boost. Speakers do make a huge difference. I have seen the positive changes: the attitude adjustments, the immediate actions taken, the recommitment to one’s goals.
Since 1993, I have served as a positive catalyst for audiences through my keynotes and training programs. I welcome the opportunity to support you in having the best meeting or conference ever.”
– Caterina Rando, MA, MCC
Caterina is known for her dynamic, warm, uplifting and authentic speaking style and her extraordinary ability to make everyone in the audience feel like she is speaking directly to him or her. She consistently delivers compelling, practical and inspiring messages that engage, uplift and positively impact everyone to think bigger about the stunning results on the horizon and how to achieve them.
Here is what Caterina brings to the platform:
- Always a top-rated professional speaker
- Master Certified Coach, the highest designation awarded by The International Coach Federation. She has been working with entrepreneurs and direct sellers since 1993
- Best-selling author of Learn to Power Think, published by Chronicle Books
- Co-author of several leadership and business books including: Incredible Business, Entrepreneur Extraordinaire, Make Your Connections Count, Savvy Leadership Strategies for Women and Woman Entrepreneur Extraordinaire
- Co-author of the three most popular books for direct sellers: Direct Selling Power; Build It Big—101 Secrets of Top Direct Selling Experts; and More Build It Big—101 Secrets of Top Direct Selling Experts
- Publisher and founder of Thrive Publishing, a division of PowerDynamics Publishing Inc. Her company creates books for experts and trains them on how to use their books to build their businesses.
- Featured as a business expert in best-selling books, including Get Clients Now; Get Slightly Famous; 11 Commandments of Wildly Successful Women; and The NAFE Guide to Starting Your Own Business
- Author of over 400 articles, featured in Redbook; Woman’s Day; Small Business Opportunity; Money & Profits; Smart Selling; Business to Business Marketing; Training; Home Business Journal; Balance and many more publications
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Trainer from Qmetrics® Corporation
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Organizational Behavior, University of San Francisco
- Master of Arts Degree in Life Transitions Counseling Psychology, University of San Francisco